Monday, February 15, 2016

Jérôme's prayer

year have been passed after Jérôme's last blog article. Jérôme had many adventures in Second Life since he had been Lady Loes' slave. Some of them very exciting, like meeting his Mistress Xuna, who he even met in real life, some of them also rather annoying.
Recently he crossed the way of a powerful and beautiful Mistress. Her name is Miss Rosa Hunter, since one or two days owner of her very new SL sim "Divine Sadism".
Jérôme is very proud, than she liked his blog. She ordered him to write a prayer to his former Mistress Lady Loes, who ordered Jérôme years ago to start this blog. Here it is:

My most esteemed Lady Loes,
once my life was in your hands, you had a lot of power over me.
let me tell you after long years, the feeling of you power over me is still present.
you were my trainer, my guide, my Goddess
you are still my mentor
I learned a lot from you, learning how to treat a Mistress, You, my Mistress and Goddess at that time.
I was still far from being perfect, when our ways separated.
But I know better now, where I belong to.
I am still a poor slaveboy, craving for attention of a powerful mistress.
But I know my place is always in the dust at the feet of the Mistress accepting me as her slave and servant.
Always looking up to you, Lady Loes
Jérôme

1 comment:

  1. thank you Jerome you beter keep writing on this blog from now on

    ReplyDelete