Monday, May 30, 2011

the cruel answer

I apologize for not having posted for two weeks now. It is due to a massive change in my SL.


The addicted reader of my blog may remember my post Jerome having strong doubts about himself dated 14th May 2011. This day I wondered - quoting:

"Doubts arise in his head, if he is a worthy slave for his Lady, if he is able to serve her in a way she deservers it, if he deserves a Lady as she is.

Jerome hopes to find some answers on these agonising questions ... ."

Meanwhile I got the cruelest possible answer on this question: Jerome does not deserve a Lady like Lady Loes (triple fat exclamation mark)


I admit that when writing this, tears are running out of my eyes ... .


The situation turned out in a way, that I asked Lady Loes to unlock HER collar before she tears it off my neck. She accepted and I am not her slave anymore.


To be very honest, I never believed that my feelings and emotions were affected in a way, that I am infinitely sad since this happened. I let pass more than a week before I felt able to write this article.


Lady Loes, Jerome thanks you infinitely for having had the pleasure to serve you for nearly six months. You have been a most esteemed Lady - that of course you still are and will ever be - and a most gracious and patient Mistress with me. I miss you ... .

No comments:

Post a Comment